Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let the glory be thine, again

At 12:15 every Wednesday afternoon at the Church Office Building there is a scripture study class. I’ve been the last two times and it’s been interesting. Today we talked about the war chapters in Alma. There hasn’t been much room for discussion but it’s still fun to go and listen to the instructor’s opinions. I thought I was going to get some inspiration from today’s class but my eyes were actually drawn to a scripture I boxed off a while ago

Alma 48:17

How or when I cross referenced it to this scripture, I’ll never know

Alma 60: 36

It goes along with the theme of glorifying Heavenly Father in all things. We discussed this a couple days ago. Moroni is pretty clear in Alma 60:36 about glorifying Heavenly Father.

Now, think. If every man glorified God as Moroni did what option would Satan have but to shrink in fear? Or what if every man glorified God even a little?

No comments: