Sunday, September 28, 2008

An effort

Hello to my reader(s).

I really would like to make a point of saying that my lack of posting on this blog has really effected me. Let me explain.

We are promised that if we study the scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon, or what have you) we will be better in tune with what our Father in Heaven wants for us. I don't want to completely blame my lack of scripture study on school (although it did fall into the same time frame as when the semester started). I just want to admit that I've fallen into the trap that most God-fearing folks fall into because I've neglected to create a habit.

I would like to bear short testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and its life changing power if we believe on, practice, and dare Heavenly Father to fulfill its words.

1 comment:

FPrince said...

I second. I really start to notice if I let myself skip even a few days. The laziness is not worth it.